Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jobs

So I just sent in an Email to The Chili Factory, an opening chili place in my town, in hopes they will respond and hire me. I've been looking for a new job since I got layed off at Apricot Lane Boutique, which was very odd. It's not that I though I would never get layed off, it was just the way it happened. I usually only worked Tuesday from 3pm-6pm, so there was no way she could have slowly taken me off the schedule; but when I started to ask for more house, she gave me one more day for a bit and then just cut my hours all together. What the hell was that all about ? And then when I went to go in to collect a check I had forgotten to get, there were two new girls working, and the employee that handed me my check said, "Have a nice summer." So there went my only source of income. I had had a babysitting job, but the mother kept forgetting to send me times, so I'm only there once in a while. But back to topic, it's so hard for teens to get a job these days. I mean it's hard for everyone, but being younger than everyone else in the workforce, the older ones are prone to being hired. It's a little unfair actually, but I'm not going to push it. I just hope this chili factory works out, even though I don't like chili at all. But hey, money is money, and money pays for the expensive gas that I'm buying for $4.15 per gallon. By the way, thank you Obama for spending America's tax dollars to pay for what you can't. Honestly, you're not helping out the American Dream, and you said you wanted change. Well you're doing a great job. But for now my fellow Americans, the Kat House is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment