Let me just start off saying that this isn't place for me to complain about how hard it is to be 17, because it really isn't that hard, even though it is Limbo Land. But this is just my opinionated version of what life is through 17 year old eyes.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
I Felt Like It
In one hour it's August 1st and that only means that the next day is my 17th birthday ! August first also means that I'm going to the beach with my friend Hughbert tomorrow; and this time I hopefully won't get sunburn my butt. I know how weird that sounds but let me explain. I went to the beach a few weeks ago with Hughbert & he asked me if I had any sunscreen on, watching out for me like a good friend, so I wouldn't get burned. So not having any sunscreen on, I said, jokingly, I was too cool for it. An hour of so passes by, and what gets burned while I'm tanning ? My ass. And it hurt to sit. And to make it even better, when I was flipping over onto my stomach, Hugh smacks his book against my sunburn, ouch. Never again will I go to the beach again without sunscreen on my butt. But enough about that, I just felt like blogging something to here it is. Kat House closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment