Let me just start off saying that this isn't place for me to complain about how hard it is to be 17, because it really isn't that hard, even though it is Limbo Land. But this is just my opinionated version of what life is through 17 year old eyes.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I Was Sick Because I Didn't Go To The Gym ?
Today, I wasn't feeling very good, or the day before that, and kind of the one before that. I just got back from a Pilates class at the Fitness Edge and I feel GREAT ! I think that I actually got sick from not exercising for such a long time. That's just not something that usually happens. Well, I guess it's possible since exercising is an outlet for stress and other such, so that's a pretty logical explanation. But all in all..I don't feel like crap anymore ! And other than that, I don't really have anything else today, so I guess that Kat House is closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment