Let me just start off saying that this isn't place for me to complain about how hard it is to be 17, because it really isn't that hard, even though it is Limbo Land. But this is just my opinionated version of what life is through 17 year old eyes.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
First Impression
Today marks the first ever day that I, Kat, write my first ever blog. It's not that it should be a national holiday or anything, but I've never done this before, so I guess it's... monumental. Regardless, I'm still doing this even though I know some days I'll have to drag myself to my laptop and write something about the life of a 16 year old girl... Almost 17. Soon enough, I'll be back to write something of actual value. But for now, the Kat House is closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment