Saturday, July 30, 2011

Healthy Cupcakes

So I've just come to realization that all of my posts have started with "So" or "Today", including this one. But beside that fact, I'm almost 17! Like I've said in a recent post, there's nothing really special about it, but it's one more year until 18 and that I can do almost anything I want. But I didn't come on here to talk about my almost birthday, but my amazing idea that will hopefully take off after I get out of college. So originally, I planned to be a Chemistry Teacher, but after interning with one, I decided that I wanted to be the one doing the experiments. Then I resorted to being a Cosmetology Chemist, in which I actually make make-up, and I had it all planned that I would work in Clinique Industries. It sounded great up until I've decided that I want to live in New York City, and you can't really mix the two together. There is Clinique Headquarters in New York, but it's not in The City where I want it to be.
SO one day I was looking through my cabinet for something to eat and I came across this box of Whonu Cookies. I looked at the back of the box and in the serving size of 3 cookies, your getting as much fiber as a bowl of oatmeal, vitamin C as a cup of berries, vitamin A as an 8oz. glass tomato juice, vitamin B12 as a cup of cottage cheese and fruit, vitamin E as 2 cups of carrot juice, iron as a cup of spinach and as much calcium and vitamin D as an 8oz. glass of milk. It was ridiculous, and then I got this brilliant idea. Since I love to bake so much, why don't I do the same thing with these cookies, but with cupcakes. I could study Food Chemistry in college, and minor in some type of Business Management, make my healthy cupcakes, and open a little shop in New York City. It's perfect, and it's exactly what I've decided I'm going to do. I'm so excited that the Kat House is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment