Let me just start off saying that this isn't place for me to complain about how hard it is to be 17, because it really isn't that hard, even though it is Limbo Land. But this is just my opinionated version of what life is through 17 year old eyes.
Monday, August 1, 2011
It's Always The Day Before My Birthday
Every year, the day before my birthday is the worst possible day. This year, I was supposed to get my nose pierced on my birthday and my friend backed out and moved it to Thursday. I now have to wait 3 days to get something I really want, so that sucks. On top of that, I was trying to tell my father about my brilliant future plan; I want to go to school to major in Food Chemistry, minor in Business, move to New York City, and open up a cupcake shop in which I make healthy cupcakes.He heard this all and shoots my plan to hell by asking me if I know how much this is going to cost me. THIS IS IN 5 YEARS DAD. And he kept going ! He asked if I knew how much an apartment was, how much it would be to keep a car in the city...do I honestly care about prices. My plan was absolutely shot to hell. Thanks Dad, your the absolute best..just kidding your not. Love Kat <3 I'm closing the Kat House due to insufficient support to my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete