Let me just start off saying that this isn't place for me to complain about how hard it is to be 17, because it really isn't that hard, even though it is Limbo Land. But this is just my opinionated version of what life is through 17 year old eyes.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
I Finally Got A Job ?
So since I got layed off at Apricot Lane due to lack of customers (not on my part at all), I've been looking for a new job and have had NO such luck. BUT recentely, actually 2 days ago, I went on an interview for this place called ChibiBomb, whcih is a chili place that serves chili in like, a million different ways. And the bets news is that the interview went SO well. She said that I had a lot of good experience working in a kitchen since I worked at Pinkberry and I think we really hit it off ! So tomorrow is wednesday and she said that she would call everyone then and let them know if they got the job or not and I am really going to be doing nothing all day tomorrow except for wating for my call! I sincerely hope I get this job ! Wish me luck !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment