Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catching up ?

Well it's been a real long while since I've posted something. Wow, 8 days, but nobody's dying; I've just been super busy. I had my 17th birthday and it was by far the best birthday I've had. So here it is:
It's August 1st, and I pass out at 11pm, but set alarm for 12:22am because I was born at 12:23, and I wanted to be awake as I turned 17, lame but it's whatever. Then the alarm goes off, yay I'm 17, and I pass right back out on the pillow. It's morning, I wake up and go downstairs to find not only Happy Birthday balloon, but a Harry Potter Birthday balloon as well sitting on top of presents. I got my sparkle pumps from Bakers & a Juicy Couture cupcake charm for my bracelet, yess. So I go have breakfast and my mom tells me it's going to rain the next day, which was the day I was going to go into the City with my best friends Brianna and Cara, and suggests that we go today since it's supposed to be gorgeous. So I call Brianna, she agrees, and tells me to wake Cara up and tell her. So I walk up the street to Cara's house, whcih is wide open, I go into her room, stand by her bed and then be like "HEY!". Hilarious reaction I got, but she was awake, but in the end she wasn't able to go, so it was just Brianna and I. So we shopped in the City for a few hours, came home and then Brianna and Cara picked me up so we could all hangout and have our old-fashioned sleepovers with the giant pancakes and whatnot. So that was my birthday ! SO much fun. And SO many new cute clothes.
Then there was the 3rd where my friend Amanda came home from Long Beach Island and my mom and I picked up her and her mom Debbie & we all drove to the Millford Mall so Amanda and I could get our noses pierced. We went into Generation X and there was a very unhelpful new girl that told us that if we wanted our noses pierced with the needle, we would have to wait in 4, but didn't tell us it had to be 4 on that Friday. So we waited around, got lunch for 2 hours, came back & that's when she told us that it had to be Friday, but there were 2 girls coming in that could go it with the gun. We said we wanted it done, so the gun it was. I got mine first; it didn't really hurt but your nose if connected to your tear ducts so I teared, and then that was it. Amanda got her's done, and we were good ! So here I am 1 week later from getting it gone & I just got my stud changed today to an actualy nose stud as opposed to an earring. I won't get poked, but I still have to sleep with a band-aid on my nose while I sleep.
Well those have been my past few days. From the 4th to today, I really just hung out and did nothing too special. But if you'll excuse me I think I'm actually gonna go to bed. I plan to wake up relatively early so I can go to the gym & shower afterwards just in time to meet my romanian friend Razvan for coffee at 12, at Starbucks. So for now, the Kat House is closed.

1 comment:

  1. You really got your nose pierced??? What will all the little girls say when they read this out of their adoration? "oh mommy I want to get my nose pierced like Katherine? If that is how you say your name. I cant spell. God I sound like my mom. she is disgusted by the way. but we still love you!

    ReplyDelete